Friday, December 10, 2010

16 Days to Christmas-Gift Guide

Giving gifts are great but they aren't always cheap. Starting December 1st, I always try to create a budget for myself before I start shopping. Without a budget you can end up overspending and before you know it, you are singing the New Years blues because you can't afford to pay your bills.

If the budget you've created comes up short, you may have to think small, but that doesn't mean you can't impress. My favorite go-to gift is photo frames. I usually find a simple/fancy frame and pop in a photo of me and my favorite family member or friend. These gifts can't fail at being fun and thoughtful, and the best part of all is that they can come out being really inexpensive. Check out IKEA for great deals on frame packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment