Wednesday, December 8, 2010

18 Days to Christmas-Gift Guide


If you are like me, this time of year can leave you a little frazzle dazzled from all the holiday shopping mayhem. Personally, I don't think I'm the best of gift givers. I find it frustrating enough to shop for myself, let alone someone else. Luckily for my friends and fam, I can put my feelings aside to brave the crowds and pick the gifts I know will make them smile.  That's why for the last two weeks leading up to Christmas, I'm listing some of the top gifts for any price range and personality. From the internet, to Wal-Mart. I'm listing the tips and hints to inspire a Christmas miracle.

Accessorize has to be one of my favorite retailers in the UK. They have the cutest bags, jewelery and accessories. This adorable bag is super sweet, super cute and super girly. It is perfect for that best friend, girlfriend, sister or fashionable mother that loves a little color. What makes this particular gift extra special is that it ships from the UK, which means no one she knows in the US will have it. She'll feel like the most special girl in your life. Accessorize $50.43

No comments:

Post a Comment