Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 BAFTA Red Carpet Recap

Unfortunately, here in Cheeseburger-a-Go-Go Land we do not get to see the BAFTAs (British Academy of Film and Television Arts aka the British Oscars), but we do get to see fab photos from the night's red carpet.

Let's review, in short, the night's best and worst looks.

The FABULOUS
1. Emma Watson-Wouldn't take a night off from wowing us in this lacy Valentino dress.
2. Thandie Newton-Went bold in this Monique Lhuillier flower print.
3. Jessica Alba-Blue us away in this well-fitted Versace crowd pleaser.

The HEARTBREAKINGLY BAD
Neve Campbell-We all love Neve Campbell and what she has done for 90's pop culture, but it seems that she made more enemies than friends in the 90's, because no one seemed to tell her what a poor decision she was making in choosing this Roberto Cavalli snoozer.

The DISAPPOINTER...MAYBE
Emma Stone-I hesitate to say that this was a disappointer. I don't think I'm seeing all the dress, but if this was the total package, then I can't say I'm too happy with this Lanvin selection. I doubt she was trying to be funny when she picked out this 70's inspired red alert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment