Saturday, June 4, 2011

5 Fab Rompers for Summer


 Striped Knit Romper $10.80
Essential Jersey Romper $11.50


Floral One Shoulder Romper $22.90


Strapless Hibiscus Romper $16.90
Very Berry Sweetheart Romper $19.80

I have changed in many different ways since moving to New York. I'm a ton more cautious, I'm a bit more frugal at the grocery store and more obviously, I've become a lot more girly. It was only when I moved to NYC that I even started to recognize the invention of the dress as not just something in which to frown in as my mother took pictures of me on Easter but as something to actually be fun and fashionable in.

With a trove of dresses in my closest, I have moved on to skirts, scarfs and headbands with little bows on them. Yet, there is always that tomboy lurking deep down inside of me. And she still loves pants, shorts and Star Wars t-shirts. That's why ROMPERS is an everygirls life saver. It is sort of like a mohawk. Business on top and party on the bottom...or something like that.

Check out these 5 fab, inexpensive (because you know I'm on an NYC budget) rompers from Forever 21.

Click on prices to view page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment