Saturday, September 3, 2011

A MeatBallers Dream


Meatballs-Not something I think about too often. Why? Because, although spaghetti is good, I feel that it is outplayed when it comes to mealtime. Ten year-old me would def disagree but she will come to understand that there is more to pasta than Spaghetti-Os.

That was me up until 2 weeks ago, when I discovered that meatballs don't need pasta! Meatballs just need cheese!  Thanks to Brooklyn's meal quirky restaurant The Meatball Shop, I have been enlightened to the multiple possibilities of meatballs. Whether they are chicken, veg or good old fashioned beef, you can make it a hearty meal minus that overstuffed feeling you get after eating a ton of pasta.

Above, is my 4 chicken meatballs covered in what I think is parmesan (The Naked Balls), with a side of broccoli.


Check out this masterpiece. My boyfriend had some sort of veggie meatball salad (Everything but the Kitchen Sink Salad). All of which was gone in 60 seconds. (He takes what I call, "Dinosaur Bites")


What I look forward to the most when eating at a new place, is trying their desserts. Our friends Sal and Arlene shared this yummy macaroon and vanilla ice cream sandwich, while my boyfriend and I inhaled a chocolate chip cookie and vanilla ice cream sandwich.

Check out The Meatball Shop's menu and locations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment