Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ocean City Sweet Life


I don't make it to the beach too often. I sometimes consider going to Coney Island, but the idea of even putting my pinky toe in that water erks me to no end. That's why when our friends offered my boyfriend and I some space in their car for a trip to Ocean City Beach, we couldn't turn it down.



Growing up nerdy, I LOVED pinball machines. Along the boardwalk we found what I imagine to be the last standing arcade in the universe. It was packed with back to back pinball machines, skee-ball and hoop shooter games. I was in heaven.




The boardwalk was great. Not too crowded and not boring. I've been to some boardwalks that didn't offer much to do or see, so I was glad to see that we had options to play with.



Boardwalk food, YUM! Crabby patties and butterfly chips (which we watched to cook make with a power drill) gave us the energy to move on after spending almost 5 hours playing in the ocean and lounging on the beach.



Here I am, all smiles and burnt to a crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment