Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Etsy Find of the Week: Messenger Stripes Bag


For nearly a year I've tried to avoid stripes and anything that made me look like I was on my way to a mime convention, but no longer shall I hold myself back from the fun which is horizontal hipness.

For my Etsy Find of the Week I would like for you to check out this sweet little messenger bag from CrazyBoy. This black and white sackcloth must-have can carry everything from your school books to your iPad. What makes this bag so awesome is how it will go with everything in your closet, so you don't have to worry about switching bags and being late to class or wherever it is you go if you have an iPad...Starbucks maybe?

This week's Etsy find sales for
$43.00

See Etsy.com for more original finds and treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment