Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tea and Sympathy for Me


 For all you tea lovers out there, take note. Yesterday was indeed a tealicious day. My boyfriend took me to Tea & Sympathy, an adorable british grub and yum spot located near the West Village. While my bf had a taste for all things ginger, tea and cake. I had cravings of the apple persuasion. I was served an amazing bowl of apple crumble, and I must say it was the best apple anything I've had since I moved to NYC. It was tart but still sweet. Crumbly but still gooey. It was, spot on! With my crumble I had a classic cup of Tea & Sympathy's own English Breakfast brew with milk and sugar.

I couldn't recommend this place more. It is small, cozy and fairly priced. You can get anything your British heart desires. Bangers and Mash, custards, teas, and sausages! I haven't seen anything like it since I was actually in England.



Tea & Sympathy is located at 108 Greenwich Ave. Also, take a moment to peek into their shop, where you can find rare British Candies, teas and foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment